Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Martial Art Films Part 1

When I was growing up I was lucky enough to watch so many Martial Art films.  It hadn't turned me into a psychotic nutjob, but someone who enjoys films with beautiful choregraphy, appreciates stunts and the craft of filmmaking.  From Bruce Lee's Way of Dragon, Jackie Chan's Drunken Master 2 and even the original Karate Kid, I have always been a fan.

I am going to write a massive piece on Martial Art films in future but please enjoy the following.  This fight scene is from SPL(Sha Po Lang). Donnie Yen had a string of hits in Hong Kong but this film shot him into the stratosphere and at the time 2005, one of the best martial art films I had seen for a while.  Not only Donnie Yen stars in this film but also the legendary Sammo Hung. This is part of the final fight from the SPL.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...



Here is my site full service internet marketing

Oz said...

Excelente post amigo, muchas gracias por compartirlo, da gusto visitar tu Blog.
Te invito al mio, seguro que te gustar√°:
http://videos-marciales.blogspot.com/

Un gran saludo, Oz.

Karate Omaha said...

What a wonderful post about martial art. Everyone love to read to it and learn it. Find out more about martial arts Omaha at omahabluewaves.com

Max said...

Great post thanks for sharing such informative post.
---------------------
Martial Arts Equipment

Keep it Up

Abhishek Rana said...

One of the most enthusiast Brazilian jiu-jitsu instructor I have ever seen in my life he deserve the the more then that he have right now....John Wilson delco Brazilian jiu-jitsu | John Wilson | John Wilson delco

John Wilson Delco BJJ , John Wilson delco Brazilian jiu-jitsu John Wilson delco