Sunday, September 11, 2005

My week in Martial Arts: Sept 5th to Sept 9th



Ironically this week I wrote an article on cross training and I only get to go to one class! I had a week off work this week dominated by weddings and relatives,I could not go to all my lessons.
This week I managed to get to the Warriors Eskrima class. We practiced various strikes,we did 2 on 1 scenarios(where the defender had to disarm opponents)we did some stick grappling,empty hand and finally some sparring.
I was filming the lesson and managed to get some screenshots!
More pictures below!

Me(grey) vs Lun my brother(red)

Lun blocking Simons attack during a 2 on 1 sparring session
Simon Campion showing us some empty hand take downs
Simon vs Ray

2 comments:

Lun said...

The photos are very clear here...

Indianapolis Jiu Jitsu said...

Good pictures