Monday, October 24, 2005

More photos from my Warriors Eskrima class.

Hi! just a quick update and more video captured photos.
Yup thats how I "take" the photos by actually filming most of the lesson and then cut and pasting shots from my video editing software on to the blog.

Anyway enjoy photos from this past Friday and some from a few weeks back!

As you can see I have experimented with film grain effect on some of the photos. I thought I would just mess with them a bit but don't worry I didn't apply the effect to them all!


Its fun filming the class, as you can review what you did almost straight after the technique. Please see this weeks entry and my article below.
My next full update is on Friday but I shall try and do some mini updates in between.
Thanks for viewing!
Kit!

3 comments:

Lun said...

Nice!

Kit said...

Thanks Lun
I shall keep up with these mini updates

Indianapolis Jiu Jitsu said...

Good pics. Never done sticks myself but like learning about it.