Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Wednesday 26th October Quick Update:Capoeira!


A quick mini update!
As I said in earlier in previous posts I aim to do mini updates. Yesterday I went to Capoeira,I managed to take a photo with my camera phone,as you can see the quality isn't as good. Thats my instructor Danny doing a one handed kick during "the game". .
As the picture is so blurry, I have included another photo below of how it really looks like from an earlier shoot
Plus a shot of the game from an earlier lesson.









Keep Training
Kit!
A full update will be on the usual Friday/Saturday!

5 comments:

Airah said...

Yayness!

That was great move. I dunno to do that in real life though. Haha..

Mini-updates are awesome. Short but definitely worth the read. Some people (including me) are too lazy to read long posts, well, it depends on the content of the post. But still majority prefers the short ones.

Keep up the good work, Kit!

I'm loving the mini ones right now since I can't relate to some of your long posts.. Hehe..

*sighs* I wish I could learn any martial art.. Pfff.

Anyway, have a nice day!

Kit said...

Hey Airah!

Thanks for the comments,I shall continue with the mini updates. I plan to do mini updates during the week and one long one at the end of the week.

Why don't start a Martial Art and see if you like it?
Thanks for your comments and keep reading!
Kit!

Lun said...

Martial arts are cool, all people should endeavour to learn one martial art in their lifetime, its good for health and making friends if anything!

Anonymous said...

Looking good man!! Good idea to film the classes, a wealth of information to look back. I feel that self analysis is very important in martial arts. And Lun is right, everyone should try a form of martial art. There are so many to chose from!!

Peace

Lun said...

I love what I do, the FMA, the JKD when I can with my bro, the BJJ and StandUp 101 at Karls.
If only there were more hours and we were paid for all our hobbies and interests! My journey has been fantastic so far. If I were to choose my martial arts all over again, I might not change a thing!