Thursday, May 18, 2006

Quick Update

A quick update
Hi everyone I though I do a quick update of things that have happened this week, will write up my week on Friday.I have been practicing for my run on Sunday mostly this week. I like to thank all those who have donated online and offline. I have had an awesome response. You can still donate as it's all going to Marie Curie Cancer Care.

Check Lun's blog who just tell's readers to be happy ,check it out!

Chris Sibbald who regularly comments on my blog, has a Demo to promote new Martial Arts Class coming up on Saturday at Holmes Palace Disbury for those in the Manchester area. He is graded at instructor level in Steve Powell's JKD and is a damn good Martial Artist. Unfortunatley I won't be able to make it but I wish Chris the best of luck. LGM Chris will be his demo partner check his blog too, very philosphical.

I cam across this awesome blog called Manchizzle which has a positive review.
This blog is about Manchester but written by an American freelance writer living over here. If you wondered what Manchester UK is like and want to read a bunch of other Manchester based blogs Manchizzle isn't a bad place to start!

Anyway I shall leave you with a number stick disarm picture showcase!
Thanks for reading!
Kit









1 comment:

Lun said...

OOO nice pictures!! And its a good review from Manchizzle