Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tuesday 1st Nov 2005 Quick Update: Capoeira!



Another quick update!Yesterday my brother and I went to Karl Tanswell's gym and had a great work out. It was cool because it was my brother's first lesson in a while and we got to know a few more people at the gym. Later we were talking to one of the guys in the changing rooms and we asked if he fought in any competitions, he said yes and asked if we will ever compete. That never crossed my mind as we joined the gym for fitness, self defence and numerous other reasons but never really to compete in competitions. I am not ruling it our completely though and I guess I would say "never say never".



Today I went to Capoeira, it was another exhausting but great lesson. Again I took pictures with my camera phone but Lun was also present so he took some pictures for me as well!

I also did a promotional poster (see below!)for the class, actually it was based on a DVD cover that Simon made for a DVD we shot for Danny Henry earlier this year. I re-arranged the cover it so the wording could be added and turned it into a poster. We put the poster up today.



Keep Training!
Kit!

2 comments:

Lun said...

It all looks good, the poster is well designed, good use of colour. Hope the photos turned out ok, its very difficult to capture the action and I am a c*ap photographer!! I know Simon has a few good shots on his camera....

Kit said...

Thanks Lun
Your camera work is not crap!
See you soon brother!