Saturday, April 08, 2006

Countdown to the Warriors Eskrima grading:Entry 2

Another countdown no photos....

Apologies for spelling Choshin Kai wrong in my last entry, it’s a class that we should have gone to today. Lun really needed to go though some grading stuff for tomorrow to refine his techniques as he has been away so we decided to go and practice for a few hours.

Feeling tired today as I had to do all the usual Saturday stuff as well as training. I have multiple bruises on my arms and my body as a result of this week’s training. I know where they were caused but not know how, when and who.

Tomorrow I get up 6am to go and pick up my brother and Paul. We are going to Simon’s house and meet up with the rest of the lot and from there will travel down to Warwick in 2 or 3 cars. It will be good to meet members of Rob’s class again.

I am glad we trained today. Simon also happened to be in the gym so he came in and helped us out. We went through several of our past gradings and worked on sparring strategies.

Later we went home and watched a stick sparring video and practiced more techniques. I am feeling fine today and can’t wait for tomorrow. 4 years coming to a head. I like to say thanks to Lun, Chris, LGM Chris and instructor Simon for their comments and the luck.

Depending on what time I get up I might write a quick post tomorrow morning.

Thanks for reading
Kit

1 comment:

Lun said...

Hope you get plenty of zzzzzz's first!!