Sunday, April 16, 2006

Thanks Part 3: Family and Friends



This entry thanks is devoted to family and friends (who trained with or alongside me). Please read part 1 and 2 if you haven’t already.

Family
My parents
They have always supported me in everything I do. I love my parents and cannot thank them enough.

Lun
My brother is one of my biggest influences not only in Martial Arts but in life. Always there for me and encouraged me to keep on going when I wanted to give up. Lun is the best big brother anyone could have. He has practiced many arts over the years and a true inspiration, always pushing me to train more when I didn’t feel like it. I am very lucky to have a brother like Lun.

Sue
My sis in law because without her understanding and love for Lun then maybe we wouldn't train as much!

Friends (Martial Arts). These are friends that have trained with or alongside me and are in order of knowing them.

Paul Hinds
Paul is simply crazy (and he knows I call him this) but I admire that fact that he has always maintained an interest in Martial Arts since our college days.

Andrew Timmins
From the re-start he was there,introducing me to Capoeira, being part of the Warriors Eskrima group, went to JKD and finally settled at Karl Tanswell’s. Still keep in touch today which is cool

Paul Ratcliffe
Again someone there at my martial art re-start did capoeira for a while. Very good person and always interested in the martial artists and hope to see him back soon in the marital arts arena. Another I still keep in touch with.

Ken Pudsey
Capoeira player but very interesting of Martial Arts.

Chris Chris is an accomplished Martial Artist at such a young age. He trains in multiple arts but primarily a JKD man and qualified JKD instructor. His comments are one of the main reasons why this blog keeps going and has a great blog of his own.

LGM
Another great JKD Man. I have benefited from his posts. LGM Chris also has a great blog and I have been inspired by some of his posts on his blog as some entries are very philosophical. Again his comments help the blog going.

Warriors Eskrima

Johnny Cowan
Inspirational Eskrimidor. One of the first level 6 instructors to be graded after Rob and Simon in Manchester.
I also like to give thanks to
Mike, Ray, John, Kinder and everyone currently training or used to train at Warriors Eskrima Salford branch.


That’s all I like to thank at the moment I apologise if I left anybody out
Thanks
Kit

2 comments:

Lun said...

OOO thanks for being there Kit! You are the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the shout out! I dont really know what else to say other than.. thankyou.